Effective Date: [13/08/2023]
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and gather information about your browsing activity.
- Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the site.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This helps us improve the performance and usability of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your preferences and settings.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Third-Party Cookies
We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on our Website to enhance functionality or for analytical and advertising purposes. These providers have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them.
- How to Control Cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However, please note that some parts of our Website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
- Contact Us
- Address: Unit-4, 8-10 Gretorex Street, London E1 5NF, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 0203 930 3880
- Email: email@example.com