GDPR Compliance Message
GDPR Compliance Message
Effective Date: [13/08/2023]
At GlobalRecruit.uk (“we,” “our,” or “us”), we are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring the protection of your personal data. As part of our commitment to transparency and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this message outlines how we collect, process, and store your personal information.
- Lawful Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on one or more of the following lawful bases as defined by the GDPR:
- Consent: We obtain your explicit consent before processing your data for specific purposes.
- Contractual Necessity: We process data that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations: We process data to comply with legal obligations.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process data based on our legitimate interests, provided that they do not override your fundamental rights and interests.
- Data Collection and Usage
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing Recruitment and Student Consultancy Services: We use your information to match your skills and qualifications with relevant job opportunities in the UK or to assist you with education plans.
- Communication: We communicate with you regarding job opportunities, student consultancy, updates, and promotional materials.
- Improving Services: We analyze usage patterns to enhance our services and user experience.
- Legal Compliance: We process data to meet our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
- Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- UK Employers: Your information may be shared with potential employers for recruitment purposes.
- Educational Institutions: For student consultancy services, we may share your information with universities and colleges.
- Service Providers: Third-party vendors who assist in our operations, subject to appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose data to comply with legal requests, court orders, or government inquiries.
- Data Security
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. These measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to Access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You can request the limitation of processing under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You can request to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data based on legitimate interests or direct marketing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we process data based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding your personal data or our GDPR practices, please contact us at:
- Address: Unit-4, 8-10 Gretorex Street, London E1 5NF, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 0203 930 3880
- Email: email@example.com
By continuing to use our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this GDPR Compliance Message and consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the practices described herein.